Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NEW face for Pattaya Beach today - good weather and sexy girls

Haven't been writing anything lately as most of us were confined to our rooms during the recent rains. Not that the rains were that bad but one does get soaked and its just no fun hanging out on the beach when one is dripping wet. So went out today and thought how nice beach road is after the recent rains - the footpath is clean, it doesn't stink of pee everywhere, the weather is great, a gentle breeze was blowing and pretty girls were out hunting. The trees have 'sort of'' recovered from the butchering by the city council and even the people on the beach seemed more relaxed and were almost smiling ( I said almost).
At times like these I realise that this is a little corner of paradise. Here in Pattaya we have no freezing temperatures like in most places, I can get a cup of iced coffee or tea for 50 cents, an ice cream for 30 cents, eat a meal for a dollar, have a pretty girl walk with me for 15 and get pissed for 3 dollars.
Truly, today all bad thoughts left me and I really enjoyed the walk on the beach. Passing by the Jetski scammers, it looked as if even they were having the day off. Walking home I heard the relaxing chitter chatter of the guys near Walking Street whispering Ganja, Marijuanaaa, Ice ... and rubbing their noses as if they had a fly crawl up there. I suppose it is allergy season and although it was on the warm side today I didn't really feel like any ice cream so I just declined. Actually, I have always wondered where they keep the ice as I have never seen them walk around with the little cooler boxes like the guys on the beach itself. Oh well, all in all a perfect day on the beach; so much so that I felt almost serene when I came home.
Now, I am not a pessimist by nature, but my feeling tells me this is just too good to be true, so lets see what happens tonight. Today, the day was 5 Star on the beach though.  Soon more at PattayaBeachBum.com
Oh, also noticed that the apartments I was trying to sell on beach road must have been sold. Oh well, can't win them all, may be they got flooded or washed out to sea.

1 comment:

  1. Last Month I was there with family, we had lot of fun in pleasant weather. we travelled all over Thailand with www.carrentalspattaya.com which provided us the very good car rental services.

    ReplyDelete