Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PATTAYA sees the return to the dark ages




A photo from last night – the wild man from Borneo.
This creature seems to be a Farang of some denomination. The picture was taken as it was ambling towards the Russian market near Soi 10 - the one with the Shoping center sign above it.
He does have a nice smile so that’s pretty cool and I do like his wrap-around, just a pitty its not a girl.

As to returning to the dark ages, has anyone been to a particular establishment near the front of Walking Street lately?
Nice place just a shame about the toilets in there. Me, being a bloke, doesn’t really care so mush as I don’t have to get anywhere near the toilet seat to relieve myself, but pity the Russian ladies that frequent the joint. I hope that the staff have their private little toilet somewhere in between churning out hamburgers.
The whole toilet was just covered in Pee (hard to see in the photo), it was all over the floor and presumably all over the walls, doorhandle etc. I could go on about the pigs that did this but I suppose it is really up to the management to get someone to clean it. Makes you wonder if peeing on the beach (straight into the water) is not a better option after all. It does carry a fine I am told and one may get hit over the head from behind though. :)
The picture doesn't really show the extent of the discoloration all over the toilet.

1 comment:

  1. I meet this rather colourful gentleman the other night, he was rather eager to shake my hand, the result being my palm was about the same colour as his skin. Luckily the pristine Pattaya surf was handy so I could wash. His stick does look useful for warding off over zealous ladyboys tho.

    ReplyDelete